Adobe AD0-E213 Real Exam Questions
$39.00Guarantee your AD0-E213 exam success with examkiller's study guide. The AD0-E213 practice test questions are developed by experiences Adobe Certification Professionals who working in todays prospering comp...
Guarantee your AD0-E213 exam success with examkiller's study guide. The AD0-E213 practice test questions are developed by experiences Adobe Certification Professionals who working in todays prospering companies and Adobe exam data center.
Exam Number: AD0-E213
Exam Title: Adobe Analytics Developer Professional
Format: Single and Multiple Choice
Duration: 100 Minutes
Number of Questions: 50
Passing Score: 62%
Origin Provider: ExamKiller
Total Questions: 50 QAs
Type: Real Exam Questions
Guarantee: 100% Pass Guarantee
Adobe AD0-E213 Exam Objectives
Section 1: Analytics in the Adobe Experience Cloud Eco-system (14%)
- Identify features and capability of Adobe Experience Cloud ID.
- Identify uses for Adobe Launch.
- Identify how to enable / support Adobe Analytics tags in the Adobe Experience Cloud Eco-system.
Section 2: Analytics Strategy and Design based on a SDR (12%)
- Given a Solution Design Reference, identify which data objects have to be populated.
- Given a part of a Tech Spec document, identify how to implement the data capture.
Section 3: Analytics Implementation and Configuration (30%)
- Identify the steps to deploy Adobe Analytics Code.
- Identify functions of minimal deployment code for Analytics tracking.
- Identify the steps to configure various components within Adobe Analytics UI.
- Identify functions of Adobe Analytics report suite and variable settings.
- Identify the characteristics of a data layer and data layer values.
- Identify App Measurement functions for tracking features such as link tracking and e-commerce tracking.
Section 4: Tag Management Systems (18%)
- Identify if requirements have been met using tag audits.
- Identify the steps to configure website tagging with Adobe Launch.
- Given a scenario, identify how to enable, modify, and troubleshoot extensions in Adobe Launch.
- Identify how to create rules and data elements.
Section 5: Components of Adobe Analytics (8%)
- Identify the functions of Adobe Analytics API (data feed, warehouse, data sources, reports).
- Identify the characteristics of processing rules.
Section 6: Testing, Validation, and Troubleshooting (18%)
- Identify the meaning of common Adobe Analytics variables errors.
- Given a scenario, identify testing and debugging validation best practices that should be followed.
- Identify how to track an Adobe Analytics server call (i.e. From beacon request to showing up in the report.)