IBM C1000-082 Real Exam Questions
$39.00Guarantee your C1000-082 exam success with examkiller's study guide. The C1000-082 practice test questions are developed...
Guarantee your C1000-082 exam success with examkiller's study guide. The C1000-082 practice test questions are developed by experiences IBM Certification Professionals who working in todays prospering companies and IBM exam data center.
Exam Number: C1000-082
Exam Title: IBM Spectrum Protect V8.1.9 Administration
Format: Single and Multiple Choice
Duration: 90 Minutes
Number of Questions: 60
Number of questions to pass: 35
Passing Score: 58%
Origin Provider: ExamKiller
Total Questions: 60 QAs
Type: Real Exam Questions
Guarantee: 100% Pass Guarantee
IBM C1000-082 Exam Objectives
Section 1 - IBM Spectrum Protect V8.1.9 Concepts
- List IBM Spectrum Protect V 8.1.9 server components
- Describe Spectrum Protect V8.1.9 client components
- Describe the different IBM Spectrum Protect 8.1.9 data management methodologies such as: progressive incremental, differential, full
- Describe IBM Spectrum Protect 8.1.9 server (critical – most typical/relevant) processes
- Describe Spectrum Protect V8.1.9 Operations Center tasks/functions
- Describe IBM Spectrum Protect V8.1.9 monitoring and alerting
- Explain IBM Spectrum Protect V 8.1.9 deduplication (inline/client side)
- Describe the purpose of IBM Spectrum Protect for Databases and IBM Spectrum Protect for Mail
- Describe the data protection methods available in IBM Spectrum Protect for virtual environments
- Describe IBM Spectrum Protect 8.1.9 Windows/UNIX backup/archive client automatic deployment.
- Explain Node Replication feature in IBM Spectrum Protect V8.1.9
- Describe IBM Spectrum Protect V8.1.9 multiple data streams for database backup and restore
- Explain IBM Spectrum Protect 8.1.9 Policy management
- Explain how IBM Spectrum Protect V8.1.9 technologies and functionalities work with Object Storage and cloud providers. (tiering)
- Explain the integration between IBM Spectrum Protect V8.1.9 and IBM Spectrum Protect Plus V10.1.5 (agent must exist)
- Explain encryption and security in IBM Spectrum Protect storage pools and communications.
Section 2 - IBM Spectrum Protect V8.1.9 Daily Operations
- Monitor ongoing health of the IBM Spectrum Protect V8.1.9 environment using the IBM Spectrum Protect V8.1.9 Operations Center
- Monitor/ schedule client operations
- |Monitoring and scheduling maintenance operations
- Rotate tapes offsite (DR media management)
Section 3 - IBM Spectrum Protect V8.1.9 Server Management
- Monitor and manage IBM Spectrum Protect database and recovery log usage
- Protect the directory container storage pools
- Manage Node Replication
- Manage device classes and storage pools including active data pools, deduplication pools, simultaneous write during storage pool migration, and data shredding
- Enable command approval for authorization.
- Manage policy domain, policy sets, management class, and copy groups
- Manage long-term retention using retention sets.
- Manage library, drives, and paths
- Configure, monitor and manage server-to-server communication tasks in a IBM Spectrum Protect server netrwork
- Manage disaster recovery (DR) components, DR plan file, and off-site media with Disaster Recovery Manager.
- Describe client node management in IBM Spectrum Protect 8.1.9
- Protect the IBM Spectrum Protect Database
- Manage administrative users (add, delete and provide privileges).
- Manage day to day data movement between IBM Spectrum Protect storage pools including tiering and migration. Containers going to tape
- Repair damaged data in a directory container
- Manage replicated data with policies that are defined on the target replication server
- Configure daily or monthly reports regarding server operations within Operations Center.
Section 4 - IBM Spectrum Protect V8.1.9 Client Management
- Install IBM Spectrum Protect backup/archive clients and configure the option files
- Manage IBM Spectrum Protect client component and services (e.g., configure and manage a BA client scheduler, web access, journal daemon or journal engine service etc.)
- Manage Spectrum Protect V8.1.9 client security and encryption (e.g., configure Spectrum Protect V8.1.9 client behind a proxy server or firewall, password encryption, client data encryption, Secure Socket Layer (SSL), etc.)
- Configure alternative IBM Spectrum Protect backup/archive methodologies (e.g., configure IBM Spectrum Protect journal based backup, Image backup, Inline deduplication, configure data archive, etc.)
- Configure IBM Spectrum Protect LAN-free backup restore
- Monitor IBM Spectrum Protect for NDMP operations
- Configure an IBM Spectrum Protect Client for Node Replication
- Manage IBM Spectrum Protect client/node authorization
- Recover IBM Spectrum Protect V8.1.9 client data (Backup/Archive data)
- Manage client data (Decommission a client node; move data between storage pools; move node data)
- Upgrade the BA Client software through the Operations Center.
Section 5 - IBM Spectrum Protect V8.1.9 Performance and Problem Determination
- Identify/analyze IBM Spectrum Protect Server problems
- Identify/analyze errors reported in IBM Spectrum Protect reported by the IBM client.
- Troubleshoot possible security attacks with the Security Notification Panel in the Operations Center.
- Tune IBM Spectrum Protect V8.1.9 server for better performance (e.g., reclamation, expiration, migration, IBM Spectrum Protect V8.1.9 server database backup, IBM Spectrum Protect V8.1.9 server settings and recommend network changes to support and tune IBM Spectrum Protect DB2 table and index reorgs, etc.).
- Tune IBM Spectrum Protect Client for better performance (e.g., resourceutilization, memoryefficient, compression, deduplication, recommend network changes to support and tune IBM Spectrum Protect, etc.)
- Troubleshoot and tune IBM Spectrum Protect LAN-free client configuration
- Troubleshoot tape device class (tape libraries, tape drives and tape cartridges) in IBM Spectrum Protect V8.1.9
- Troubleshoot Spectrum Protect V8.1.9 client using Spectrum Protect V8.1.9 Client Management Services
- Analyze Operating System error reporting or perfmon logs