IBM C9510-418 Real Exam Questions
$39.00Guarantee your C9510-418 exam success with examkiller's study guide. The C9510-418 practice test questions are developed by experiences IBM Certification Professionals who working in...
Guarantee your C9510-418 exam success with examkiller's study guide. The C9510-418 practice test questions are developed by experiences IBM Certification Professionals who working in todays prospering companies and IBM exam data center.
Exam Number: C9510-418
Exam Title: IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment V9.0 Core Administration
Format: Single and Multiple Choice
Duration: 90 Minutes
Number of Questions: 65
Number of questions to pass: 44
Passing Score: 68%
Origin Provider: ExamKiller
Total Questions: 65 QAs
Type: Real Exam Questions
Guarantee: 100% Pass Guarantee
IBM C9510-418 Exam Objectives
- Section 1: Install and update the environment 14%
- Apply maintenance to the product
- Demonstrate an understanding of the IBM Installation Manager and IBM Packaging Utility and its role in installing, configuring, and maintaining IBM WebSphere Application Servers and components both locally and remotely.
- Perform a silent installation for IBM WebSphere Application Server and fix pack installations.
- Perform post-installation verification.
- Troubleshoot installation problems.
- Backup and restore the configuration including the use of checkpoints
- Section 2: Create a high availability configuration 9%
- Create multi-node topology and appropriate high availability model.
- Manage nodes in an IBM WebSphere Application Server topology.
- Configure and manage the HTTP server and the web server plug-in for high availability.
- Configure distributed session management for high availability and failover scenarios.
- Section 3: Configure security 17%
- Configure user repositories.
- Configure SSL for clients and servers.
- Implement multiple security domains.
- Apply administrative and application security roles.
- Configure different authentication and authorization mechanisms.
- Configure Java Enterprise, Web and Web Services Security.
- Section 4: Monitor and tune the environment 9%
- Use performance tooling to monitor the IBM WebSphere Application Server runtime.
- Tune parameters that affect IBM WebSphere Application Server performance.
- Use the Performance Monitoring Infrastructure (PMI) metrics and poll MBeans for performance data.
- Configure and monitor the WebSphere Application Server caching mechanisms.
- Section 5: Troubleshoot post-installation problems 11%
- Enable High Performance Extensible Logging (HPEL) and view HPEL data.
- Enable Cross Component Trace (XCT) and view trace data in XCT Log Viewer.
- Use tools to trigger and analyze heap dumps, javacore dumps, system core dumps and verbose Garbage Collection (GC).
- Use "mustgather" documentation and/or the IBM Support Assistant to collect and analyze diagnostic data or submit data to IBM Support.
- Configure, review and analyze log files for the following: First Failure Data Capture (FFDC), system logs, native logs, and trace logs.
- Section 6: Administer and configure the environment 20%
- Connect databases.
- Create and manage Full profiles.
- Configure resources.
- Illustrate the usage of the Integrated Solutions Console.
- Use the capabilities of the Job Manager tooling.
- Configure or modify an IBM WebSphere Application Server environment by using properties files and/or the monitored directory feature.
- Configure an external HTTP server for the environment.
- Use the standard set of command line tools to perform administrative tasks.
- Section 7: Configure Intelligent Management features 6%
- Use the dynamic cluster elasticity feature.
- Create and configure On Demand Routers (ODR) and the ODR plug-in and associated service policies to enable the dynamic operations.
- Use health policies and actions to monitor and react to changing performance in the environment.
- Configure and maintain application editions.
- Section 8: Demonstrate an understanding of a multi-tier environment 6%
- Identify the components and services in an IBM WebSphere Application Server configuration and describe how they are related or interact.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how requests traverse various WebSphere Application Server ND topologies.
- Section 9: Deploy and administer applications 8%
- Perform partial updates of enterprise applications, web applications, and business level applications.
- Deploy applications to an IBM WebSphere Application Server environment.