Netapp NS0-516 Real Exam Questions
$39.00Guarantee your NS0-516 exam success with examkiller's study guide. The NS0-516 practice test questions are developed by experiences Netapp Certification Professionals who working in todays prospering companies...
Guarantee your NS0-516 exam success with examkiller's study guide. The NS0-516 practice test questions are developed by experiences Netapp Certification Professionals who working in todays prospering companies and Netapp exam data center.
Exam Number: NS0-516
Exam Title: NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer SAN Specialist, E-Series
Format: Single and Multiple Choice
Duration: 90 Minutes
Number of Questions: 60
Origin Provider: ExamKiller
Total Questions: 64 QAs
Type: Real Exam Questions
Guarantee: 100% Pass Guarantee
Netapp NS0-516 Exam Objectives
- Describe how to setup alerting and notification for the E-Series system.
- Describe how to create and administer Volume Groups or DDP and associated volumes.
- Describe physical and logical storage requirements.
- Describe the setup of CHAP for an iSCSI environment.
- Describe when to use DDP or Volume Groups.
- Describe the process of reviewing and preparing a site for implementation of E-Series.
- Describe the information you give a customer after deploying a solution.
- Describe the hardware components in an E-Series storage system.
- Describe Fibre Channel, Ethernet, Infiniband and SAS cabling.
- Describe the appropriate tasks for adding additional storage to an E-Series system.
- Describe drive encryption features.
- Describe the different host connection options for E-Series systems.
- Describe how to configure hosts for multipathing.
- Describe the administrative tasks for managing E-Series systems with SANtricity System Manager.
- Describe the management security features in SANtricity System Manager and SANtricity Unified Manager.
- Describe when and how to configure and use SANtricity Unified Manager.
- Describe the tools required to design and implement an E-Series solution.
- Describe how Data Assurance with media scan protects your data.
- Describe SANtricity data protection features.
- Describe the end-to-end network configuration for Fibre Channel and Ethernet.
- Demonstrate the steps for troubleshooting an E-Series system.
- Demonstrate how to analyze multipathing issues between a host and an E-Series system.
0 Reviews for Netapp NS0-516 Real Exam Questions