Salesforce Certified Associate Real Exam Questions
$39.00Guarantee your Salesforce Certified Associate exam success with examkiller's study guide. The Salesforce Certified Associate practice test questions are developed by experiences Salesforce Certification Professionals who working...
Guarantee your Salesforce Certified Associate exam success with examkiller's study guide. The Salesforce Certified Associate practice test questions are developed by experiences Salesforce Certification Professionals who working in todays prospering companies and Salesforce exam data center.
Exam Title: Salesforce Certified Associate
Format: Single and Multiple Choice
Duration: 70 Minutes
Number of Questions: 40
Passing Score: 62%
Origin Provider: ExamKiller
Total Questions: 112 QAs
Type: Real Exam Questions
Guarantee: 100% Pass Guarantee
Salesforce Certified Associate Exam Objectives
Salesforce Ecosystem: 32%
- Given a scenario, describe various resources available to learn and apply in-demand Salesforce skills.
- Given a use case, identify which Salesforce Customer 360 product offerings could be used.
- Describe how companies use Salesforce.
- Differentiate between various job roles and career paths in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Given a scenario, identify how a user can locate and access necessary information.
- Given a scenario, identify where Salesforce customization takes place.
Data Model: 25%
- Explain the relationship between the core standard objects (account, contact, lead, opportunity, case).
- Given a scenario, determine which feature to use to ensure data visibility.
- Given a scenario, determine which tool to use to ensure data integrity.
Reports & Dashboards: 15%
- Describe reports on Salesforce.
- Describe dashboards on Salesforce.