Salesforce Certified B2C Solution Architect Real Exam Questions
$39.00Guarantee your Salesforce Certified B2C Solution Architect exam success with examkiller's study guide. The Salesforce Certified B2C Solution Architect practice test questions are developed by experiences Salesforce...
Guarantee your Salesforce Certified B2C Solution Architect exam success with examkiller's study guide. The Salesforce Certified B2C Solution Architect practice test questions are developed by experiences Salesforce Certification Professionals who working in todays prospering companies and Salesforce exam data center.
Exam Title: Salesforce Certified B2C Solution Architect
Format: Single and Multiple Choice
Duration: 120 Minutes
Number of Questions: 60
Passing Score: 63%
Origin Provider: ExamKiller
Total Questions: 130 QAs
Type: Real Exam Questions
Guarantee: 100% Pass Guarantee
Salesforce Certified B2C Solution Architect Exam Objectives
Discovery and Customer Success: 27%
- Given a scenario, determine how to facilitate a successful customer engagement (agenda, plan, gather requirements, document, and design).
- Given a set of business requirements and the understanding of standard Salesforce product capabilities, explain the reasoning and considerations to use a certain product.
- Given a scenario with a B2C architecture, validate that the associated systems of record, key objects, and risks have been captured and explained.
- Given a set of requirements, recommend the implementation approach and associated relative effort.
- Given a scenario, articulate dev-ops lifecycle and governance required in a multi-cloud environment to achieve change management goals
Functional Capabilities and Business Value: 7%
- Given a set of customer requirements, recommend suitable B2C products and solution approach to demonstrate a customer process which includes marketing, purchase, service and loyalty
- Given a set of customer requirements for post-purchase activities in a multi-cloud solution, demonstrate how the customer experience can be achieved by leveraging Salesforce B2C products.
Architecture Design: 18%
- Given the understanding of retail solution architecture and integrations, illustrate how Salesforce products interact with each other and third-party systems to support consumer commerce journeys.
- Given a use case, analyze business processes and propose a customer experience solution that generates business value that meets expectations.
- Given a use case, recommend a multi-cloud strategy and implementation approach to create custom personalized experiences that utilize the power of the Customer Data Platform
- Given data security and residency requirements, recommend an appropriate solution and describe how the solution's considerations can impact implementation.
Data Models and Management: 25%
- Given the Salesforce supported standard object definitions for Commerce objects (profile, orders, products), articulate how key business entities relate between systems of record and systems of engagement.
- Given a set of business objectives and priorities, recommend an appropriate sequence for system integration, data exchanges, and process updates to satisfy known requirements, with recommendations and potential impact to overall program delivery.
- Given a set of customer requirements, articulate the privacy management features across multiple clouds, when to consider a custom solution vs using OOTB features.
- Given a scenario, identify appropriate systems of record and describe how you would extend the standard data model for high volume processing, articulate system limitations, and recommend preferred methods for integration between various data formats.
- Given a scenario that requires knowledge of common data migration strategies and standard Salesforce data migration tools, demonstrate best practices on how to transfer data between products and development environments.
- Given a set of customer requirements, recommend an appropriate design and approach for a multi-cloud integration, understanding the out-of-the-box features, system limitations, and when custom integration is required.
- Given business requirements and use cases, recommend appropriate integration patterns based on data volume, latency, and system limitations.
- Given a B2C use case, recommend features and approaches that ensure security for both customers and internal business users while complying with regional and local legal requirements.
- Understand the recommended methods on how to integrate systems to Service Cloud, B2C Commerce, and Marketing Cloud environments using APIs and protocols that support various integration design patterns.