Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist Real Exam Questions
$39.00Guarantee your Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist exam success with examkiller's study guide. The Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist practice test questions are developed by experiences Salesforce Certificat...
Guarantee your Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist exam success with examkiller's study guide. The Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist practice test questions are developed by experiences Salesforce Certification Professionals who working in todays prospering companies and Salesforce exam data center.
Exam Title: Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist
Format: Single and Multiple Choice
Duration: 105 Minutes
Number of Questions: 60
Passing Score: 65%
Origin Provider: ExamKiller
Total Questions: 181 QAs
Type: Real Exam Questions
Guarantee: 100% Pass Guarantee
Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist Exam Objectives
CPQ Platform: 23%
- Design, configure, and troubleshoot Price Rules using lookup objects and formula fields to meet business requirements.
- Apply understanding of quote calculation sequence and Quote Line pricing fields to meet pricing and business requirements.
- Utilize out-of-the-box and custom permissions, record types, field sets, and page layouts to ensure users can fulfill their job requirements.
- Given a business process, demonstrate knowledge of CPQ data flow (e.g., twin fields) across CPQ objects.
- Demonstrate knowledge about the CPQ object data model as it relates to data migration.
- Set up CPQ for localization and multi-currency for international customers and users.
- Given a scenario, determine the necessary CPQ package-level settings.
- Determine how the CPQ managed package fits within a Salesforce org.
Bundle Configurations: 17%
- Given a scenario, set up a bundle structure to meet business requirements.
- Given a scenario, set up Product Rules to meet business requirements.
- Given a scenario, identify the appropriate pricing strategy (Discount Schedules, Block Prices, Contracted Prices, subscription pricing, percent-of-total).
- Given a scenario, determine expected pricing outcomes.
Quote Templates: 7%
- Given a scenario, set up a Quote Template to meet business requirements.
Product Selection: 7%
- Given a scenario, use Search Filters, field sets, and Custom Actions to enable product selection and configuration.
Orders, Contracts, Amendments, and Renewals: 15%
- Demonstrate understanding of the data required to generate Orders and Contracts.
- Demonstrate understanding of how to generate renewal and amendment Quotes to meet business requirements.
- Given a scenario, recommend when to use Orders, Contracts, Subscriptions, and Assets to meet business requirements.
- Demonstrate how to set up Products, Price Books, and Price Book Entries.
- Demonstrate how product catalog setup impacts overall CPQ data flow.
- Select and set up native or Advanced Approvals to meet business requirements.