Salesforce Certified Education Cloud Consultant Real Exam Questions
$39.00Guarantee your Salesforce Certified Education Cloud Consultant exam success with examkiller's study guide. The Salesforce Certified Education Cloud Consultant practice test questions are developed by experiences Salesf...
Guarantee your Salesforce Certified Education Cloud Consultant exam success with examkiller's study guide. The Salesforce Certified Education Cloud Consultant practice test questions are developed by experiences Salesforce Certification Professionals who working in todays prospering companies and Salesforce exam data center.
Exam Title: Salesforce Certified Education Cloud Consultant
Format: Single and Multiple Choice
Duration: 105 Minutes
Number of Questions: 60
Passing Score: 67%
Origin Provider: ExamKiller
Total Questions: 120 QAs
Type: Real Exam Questions
Guarantee: 100% Pass Guarantee
Salesforce Certified Education Cloud Consultant Exam Objectives
Domain Expertise: 18%
- Determine the solution set that satisfies customer requirements (marketing and engagement, recruitment and admissions, student experience, and advancement and alumni relations).
- Explain the Education Cloud solution for K-12 customers.
Education Cloud Configuration: 22%
- Discuss the capabilities and considerations of Education Cloud, including compatibility with other Salesforce products and features.
- Install and configure Education Cloud.
Implementation Strategies and Best Practices: 18%
- Facilitate a successful implementation (plan, gather requirements, design, build, test, document, deploy, and optimize).
- Illustrate governance, change management, staffing, implementation strategies, deployment considerations, and adoption best practices including community resources for long-term solution success.
Solution Design: 19%
- Evaluate the similarities, differences, and relationships between Education Cloud account model considerations and standard Salesforce Account-Contact data models.
- Design an appropriate and scalable solution for education customers.
- Locate community and open-source solutions and resources.
- Decide when to use Education Cloud, other Salesforce solutions, community open source solutions, and third-party applications.
Integration and Data Management: 16%
- Evaluate integration considerations for connecting systems in an Education Cloud implementation.
- Explain data management considerations (data usage, forecasting, large data volumes, migrations in Education Cloud).
- Distinguish between reporting solutions in Education Cloud.
- Demonstrate when a data analytics solution is appropriate.