Salesforce Certified Field Service Consultant Real Exam Questions
$39.00Guarantee your Salesforce Certified Field Service Consultant exam success with examkiller's study guide. The Salesforce Certified Field Service Consultant practice test questions are developed by exper...
Guarantee your Salesforce Certified Field Service Consultant exam success with examkiller's study guide. The Salesforce Certified Field Service Consultant practice test questions are developed by experiences Salesforce Certification Professionals who working in todays prospering companies and Salesforce exam data center.
Exam Title: Salesforce Certified Field Service Consultant
Format: Single and Multiple Choice
Duration: 105 Minutes
Number of Questions: 60
Passing Score: 63%
Origin Provider: ExamKiller
Total Questions: 163 QAs
Type: Real Exam Questions
Guarantee: 100% Pass Guarantee
Salesforce Certified Field Service Consultant Exam Objectives
Managing Resources: 16%
- Set up and manage crews.
- Determine how and when to set up different resource types.
- Given a scenario, recommend the appropriate Service Territories and their Members.
- Explain the relationships between time sheets, timesheet entries, service resources, and Work Orders.
- Demonstrate how to use skills, skill levels, and time-based skills.
- Show how to use operating hours for service resources, accounts, work orders, and booking appointments.
- Distinguish between field service license types and when to deploy them.
Managing Work Orders: 23%
- Configure Work Order processes, parameters, and Work Types.
- Given a scenario, choose the appropriate Resource Preferences.
- Apply Products Required to a Work Order.
- Analyze how and when to use Work Order Line Items.
- Illustrate how to configure Work Order Milestones.
- Given a scenario, recommend the appropriate relationship between Service Appointments, Work Orders, and Work Order Line Items.
Managing Scheduling and Optimization: 28%
- Understand different field service settings for SFS Administrator.
- Given a scenario, choose the appropriate action to manage a Service Appointment.
- Given a scenario, apply the appropriate life cycle of a Service Appointment required to execute a Work Order.
- Decide on the appropriate Schedule Policy to achieve the business requirements.
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate option to execute Complex Work in SFS.
- Explain the difference between a multi-day Service Appointment and a standard Service Appointment.
- Outline the differences between aerial versus street-level routing.
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate dispatch strategy for an organization.
- Compare different filtering options for the Dispatcher Console.
- Explain how to set up optimization.
- Given a scenario, decide the appropriate type of scheduling service to use.
- Given a scenario, decide the appropriate type of optimization service to use.
- Understand the usage of Salesforce Field Service for DateTime tracking fields.
Configuring Mobility: 10%
- Assess the requirements and tools needed to execute a customer sign-off process.
- Given a scenario, configure the Field Service app to support key business processes.
- Distinguish between Field Service Mobile and Salesforce Mobile app capabilities.
- Understand the available SFS Mobile settings.
Managing Inventory: 8%
- Given business requirements, distinguish the appropriate price book model for products consumed.
- Given business requirements, justify which define the applicable inventory model.
- Explain the Return Order object model and process.
Managing Assets: 5%
- Apply procedural concepts to maintain and update assets and asset relationships.
Configuring Maintenance Plans: 5%
- Given a scenario, recommend the appropriate maintenance plan.
Permissions and Sharing: 5%
- Understand use cases for different types of SFS permission sets.
- Explain how scheduled Service Appointments are shared with service resources.
- Understand the differences between user territories and service territories.