Salesforce Certified Heroku Architect Real Exam Questions
$39.00Guarantee your Salesforce Certified Heroku Architect exam success with examkiller's study guide. The Salesforce Certified Heroku Architect practice test questions are developed by experiences Salesforce Certificati...
Guarantee your Salesforce Certified Heroku Architect exam success with examkiller's study guide. The Salesforce Certified Heroku Architect practice test questions are developed by experiences Salesforce Certification Professionals who working in todays prospering companies and Salesforce exam data center.
Exam Title: Salesforce Certified Heroku Architect
Format: Single and Multiple Choice
Duration: 105 Minutes
Number of Questions: 60
Passing Score: 72%
Origin Provider: ExamKiller
Total Questions: 184 QAs
Type: Real Exam Questions
Guarantee: 100% Pass Guarantee
Salesforce Certified Heroku Architect Exam Objectives
Heroku Platform: 10%
- Demonstrate an understanding of the basics behind building and deploying apps on Heroku, including the role of buildpacks in slug creation.
- Architect scalable solutions that are performant even during high traffic spikes.
- Architect and deploy solutions using add-ons and other components from the Elements Marketplace, including various add-ons, buildpacks, and Heroku Buttons.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Heroku Postgres, including data handling, security, and common use cases for follower databases. Describe the use cases of Dataclips.
- Architect solutions using Apache Kafka on Heroku to facilitate streaming communication between applications, services and/or functions.
- Architect solutions using Heroku Redis.
- Demonstrate the ability to prescribe a third-party add-on and add-on sharing, when appropriate.
- Construct architectures which leverage Heroku to achieve different security certifications.
- Recommend Heroku Private Space Peering or VPN Connections for appropriate use cases.
- Recommend when an app should run in the Private Space Runtime versus the Common Runtime.
Heroku Enterprise: 28%
- Demonstrate how features of Heroku Enterprise can improve a system's architecture.
- Recommend networking solutions that use Heroku Private Spaces or the Common Runtime, appropriately.
- Describe the compliance features of Heroku Shield.
- Describe the features of Enterprise Teams.
Architect Applications: 15%
- Recommend architectures that use the twelve-factor app methodology correctly.
- Construct solutions for creating an orchestration layer for building a microservices architecture using Apache Kafka on Heroku.
- Recommend architectures that use Heroku Connect appropriately, including the correct use of External IDs.
- Recommend techniques to integrate Heroku apps with the Salesforce Lightning Platform, and understand when to apply particular techniques.