Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist Real Exam Questions
$39.00Guarantee your Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist exam success with examkiller's study guide. The Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist practice test questions are developed by experiences Salesforce Certification...
Guarantee your Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist exam success with examkiller's study guide. The Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist practice test questions are developed by experiences Salesforce Certification Professionals who working in todays prospering companies and Salesforce exam data center.
Exam Title: Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist
Format: Single and Multiple Choice
Duration: 90 Minutes
Number of Questions: 60
Passing Score: 72%
Origin Provider: ExamKiller
Total Questions: 258 QAs
Type: Real Exam Questions
Guarantee: 100% Pass Guarantee
Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist Exam Objectives
Visitors and Prospects: 8%
- Describe the relationship between visitors and prospects.
- Given a scenario, apply the appropriate plan of action using Prospect Audits.
- Illustrate how to create, edit, and map fields.
- Explain the relationship between Pardot and Salesforce.
- Describe the capabilities of the Pardot Recycle Bin.
Pardot Forms, Form Handlers and Landing Pages: 20%
- Given a scenario, identify the capabilities, use cases and interpret metrics of Pardot forms.
- Identify the capabilities, use cases and interpret reporting metrics for landing pages.
Lead Management: 24%
- Explain the components and use cases of an automation rule.
- Distinguish between the capabilities of, use cases for, and how to create different types of lists.
- Define the capabilities of a completion action.
- Define the capabilities of a segmentation rule.
- Define the capabilities of page actions.
- Explain what a Score measures and how scoring is managed.
- Explain what a Grade measures and how grading is managed.
- Identify the capabilities and use cases of custom redirects.
Email Marketing: 20%
- Distinguish between an Email and an Email Template.
- Given a scenario, identify the capabilities and use cases for email.
- Distinguish between the metrics collected in Pardot email reporting.
Engagement Studio: 17%
- Distinguish between the components of an engagement program.
- Explain the process of updating an engagement program including its assets.