Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Real Exam Questions
$39.00Guarantee your Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant exam success with examkiller's study guide. The Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant practice test questions are developed by experiences Salesf...
Guarantee your Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant exam success with examkiller's study guide. The Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant practice test questions are developed by experiences Salesforce Certification Professionals who working in todays prospering companies and Salesforce exam data center.
Exam Title: Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
Format: Single and Multiple Choice
Duration: 105 Minutes
Number of Questions: 60
Passing Score: 68%
Origin Provider: ExamKiller
Total Questions: 230 QAs
Type: Real Exam Questions
Guarantee: 100% Pass Guarantee
Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Exam Objectives
Sales Practices: 11%
- Given a scenario, assess the factors that influence sales metrics, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and business challenges.
- Describe common sales and marketing processes and key implementation considerations.
- Understand when to use Sales Cloud features and related products such as Sales Engagement, Salesforce Inbox, Salesforce Maps, and Sales Cloud Einstein.
Implementation Strategies: 13%
- Given a scenario, determine how to facilitate a successful consulting engagement (plan, gather requirements, design, build, test, deploy, and document).
- Given a scenario, determine appropriate sales deployment considerations.
- Given a scenario, analyze the success of an implementation project.
Application of Product Knowledge: 18%
- Given a set of requirements, design an end-to-end sales process from Lead to Opportunity to Quote to Close to Order.
- Given a scenario, differentiate when it is appropriate to include custom application development vs. third-party applications.
- Describe the appropriate use cases for Account and Opportunity Teams and the effect on sales roles, visibility, access, and reporting.
- Discuss the capabilities, use cases, and design considerations for additional features such as territory management and forecasting.
- Articulate the capabilities, use cases, and design considerations when implementing Opportunity Products, Products, Price Books, and Orders.
- Describe the implementation considerations of multi-currency and advanced currency management.
Lead Management: 7%
- Explain how Campaign capabilities support the sales process.
- Given a scenario, recommend appropriate methods for lead scoring and criteria for lead qualification.
- Discuss the best practices for managing lead data quality in Salesforce.
Account and Contact Management: 11%
- Review how the ownership of Account and Contact records drives access to related records.
- Explain the various methods for establishing access to Accounts, Person Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities.
- Describe the impact of account hierarchy on visibility, maintainability, and reporting.
Opportunity Management: 10%
- Given a set of requirements, determine how to support different sales process scenarios for an Opportunity.
- Summarize the relationships between sales stages, forecast, and Pipeline Inspection.
Sales Productivity and Integration: 8%
- Discuss use cases and considerations for using email productivity tools, such as Salesforce Inbox and Outlook/Gmail integration.
- Illustrate the use cases and best practices for using collaboration tools, such as Slack, Quip, Chatter, and mobile solutions.
Consulting Practices: 7%
- Analyze and prioritize valid use cases from a client.
- Understand the consulting project lifecycle.
Sales Metrics, Reports & Dashboards: 7%
- Determine the appropriate report, dashboard or reporting snapshot solution.
Data Management: 8%
- Explain the use cases and considerations for data migration in Sales Cloud.
- Given a scenario, analyze the implications of large data sets, transaction volumes, integrations, and moving data between Salesforce and other systems.
0 Reviews for Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Real Exam Questions