Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant Real Exam Questions
$39.00Guarantee your Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant exam success with examkiller's study guide. The Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant practice test questions are developed by experience...
Guarantee your Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant exam success with examkiller's study guide. The Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant practice test questions are developed by experiences Salesforce Certification Professionals who working in todays prospering companies and Salesforce exam data center.
Exam Title: Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
Format: Single and Multiple Choice
Duration: 105 Minutes
Number of Questions: 60
Passing Score: 67%
Origin Provider: ExamKiller
Total Questions: 147 QAs
Type: Real Exam Questions
Guarantee: 100% Pass Guarantee
Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant Exam Objectives
Industry Knowledge: 10%
- Explain the factors that influence key contact center metrics, KPIs, and business challenges.
- Explain the use cases and benefits for different interaction channels.
- Compare and contrast the different types of contact centers and their business drivers (help desk, product support, telesales, service, field service/depot repair, B2C, B2B, etc.).
- Identify the benefits of a knowledge base.
Implementation Strategies: 15%
- Given a scenario, determine how to facilitate a successful consulting engagement (plan, gather requirements, design, build, test, and document).
- Given a scenario, determine appropriate contact center licensing and deployment strategies.
Service Cloud Solution Design: 16%
- Given a scenario, analyze customer requirements to determine an appropriate solution design considering capabilities, limitations, and design trade-offs.
- Distinguish the key components that contribute to performance optimization within a design.
- Given a scenario, understand the use cases and benefits for implementing CTI, Communities, and Salesforce Field Service.
Knowledge Management: 9%
- Explain the knowledge article lifecycle including creation, publishing, consumption, and feedback.
- Given business process requirements, determine the appropriate approach to manage Knowledge adoption and maintenance.
- Given a set of requirements, determine how to configure data categories, article record types, articles, and publishing workflow.
- Understand the key factors to consider when implementing a Knowledge data migration strategy.
- Given a scenario, describe the considerations when migrating from Knowledge to Lightning Knowledge.
Interaction Channels: 10%
- Describe the use cases and functionality for each interaction channel (Experience Cloud Sites, mobile, phone, email, web, chat, and social media.)
- Given business process requirements, determine the appropriate approach to case submission.
- Explain the design considerations (user interface, user profiles, objects to expose, sharing model, reporting, etc.) and best practices when configuring an interaction channel solution (mobile, phone, email, web, chat, or social media).
Case Management: 15%
- Given a set of requirements, design a case management solution from case creation to closure including case assignment, case escalation, case resolution, and case disposition.
- Describe the relationships between cases and other areas such as assets, entitlements, work orders, Experience Cloud Sites, Chat, and Knowledge.
- Given a set of KPIs, determine the appropriate case management solution.
- Explain the capabilities, use cases, and how to configure the service entitlements and milestones in Salesforce.
- Explain the use cases, capabilities, and limitations of Service Cloud automation (Salesforce Flow, quick actions, macros, quick text).
- Identify use cases and capabilities of Social Customer Service.
Contact Center Analytics: 5%
- Given a set of desired metrics, determine the appropriate reporting solution, taking into account data sources, data volume, and various contact center technologies (ACD, IVR, PBX, etc.).
- Given a scenario, evaluate the considerations when designing reports and dashboards to serve different stakeholders (agents, supervisors, managers, executives).
Integration and Data Management: 5%
- Explain the use cases and considerations for common Service Cloud Integrations.
- Explain the considerations for data migration and data quality.
Service Console: 15%
- Given a scenario, identify the appropriate Service Console features to meet the business need.
- Explain how different Service Console features work together to deliver business value.
- Given a set of business requirements, describe how a feature should be implemented.